Monday, February 3, 2014

Return of the Restless Nails

I am now on day 3 of having no idea what I want to do with my nails. I have a new color coming that has me inspired, so nothing else will do. But that polish isn't slated to get here until Friday- or later! Not feeling very patient right now. In the quest for a good interim design, I present you with neon heart tips.


For this design, I used the same bright pink from the Physician's Formula California Goddess trio that I used in my Reinvention post paired with Sally Hansen XTreme Wear in Blue Me Away. While I'm a little off my game with my striper skills today, I think this fun, simple nail art in anti-winter colors will keep me amused for at least a day or two while I wait for my new colors to arrive.






No comments:

Post a Comment