Thursday, February 13, 2014

Owl Love Re-creation

When I was looking for a Valentine's Day nail design, I absolutely fell in love with an adorable owl design from last year's Valentine's Day post at The Polish Well. While my recreation didn't come out super Valentiney, I think it's pretty cute. I'm really feeling owls right now, they're versatile and fun, but not too girlish. One of the nice things about Valentine nail themes is that they still look natural after the holiday, so I think I'll save the pink and hearts for another day.





For this design, I used Sally Hansen Hard As Nails in Tough Taupe for the base, Revlon Foxy and Jaded Night for my branches and leaves, and Julep Claudette, Florence, and Misti for my tiny owls, with Foxy beaks and pupils. It's all topped off with Mega Shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment