Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Adoration Twitter Teaser

This week I started using what I lovingly refer to as "the Twitter." I don't quite get Twitter, but I'm having a lot of fun connecting with fellow nailophiles. I'm especially awed at the talent the nail art talent in the UK- you ladies are incredible! When I discovered that my new polishes arrived today, I tried to post a teaser of my Lacquer Legion "Adoration" design. Unfortunately, the Twitter hates me and wouldn't let me post it. It did let me post it as my background photo to my profile, and here it is again:

Ooh! Ahh!

This week has been crazy busy, so it's been slow for posts, but I'm pumped to show you what I came up with for this month's Lacquer Legion design, which I should be posting about in the next day or so.

The polishes, though, I'll tell you about now. As I mentioned last week, I've been waiting for Julep Nellie, Gayle, and Catherine, and all three are fantastic! I can't wait to wear them on their own. While I'm pretty much in love with all of them, I'm especially excited to wear Nellie as a base color (it's an accent for the Adoration design). Maybe I'll try my hand at a swatch post this weekend. None of them are new colors to longtime Julep fans, but I would definitely call them instant favorites in my collection.

So follow me on the Twitter at @SecretNailBlog, and get ready for Lacquer Legion. I can't wait to see your posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment